Simply Supplements Glucosamine Sulphate review

For around 5 years now I have suffered for 'more than usual' aching joints. When I was a young teenager I got told by a consultant that I have hypermobility in my joints, which gave me an advantage playing cricket for Essex, but in my early to mid twenties, I was told that they would start to tighten. My knees have always been the main area of discomfort - caused by being a fast bowler (slamming my left leg into the ground) and by having more than usual movement in my knee joints and playing sport - not a good combination.



I received the Glucosamine from Simply Supplements and I didn't know how effective it would be. I've actually been pleasantly surprised. After around 6 weeks or so of using the supplement, my knees have actually ached less and have caused me less issues when performing exercises such as squats. Glucosamine Sulphate is used to help maintain joint suppleness and flexibility. The dosage is 1-2 tablets per day, I went for 2 as I have had joint issues in the past. They are very easily to swallow, doesn't leave a foul taste in your mouth, and I have found them to help me quite a lot. If you're someone with no joint related issues, then there's no point in taking this supplement. 

I can see this being a popular supplement for elderly people, as the older you get the weaker your joints become, which can cause pain and discomfort. If you have a tough training program, or play strenuous sports, I would recommend this supplement. You can train your muscles and cardiovascular system, but you can't lift a weight that strengthens your joints, so this supplement can help to keep them running smoothly. Joint injuries are not fun - they are incredibly annoying and depending on the severity and what joint, they can take quite some time to heal. It's always better to avoid getting injured than try to heal an injury. 

My verdict? 

As mentioned above, if you train hard or play a strenuous sport that puts a lot of stress through your joints, then definitely give this supplement a try. Also, I have to take my hat off to Simply Supplements for their quality packaging. Many brands out there cut costs on their packaging, but I've always been impressed by Simply's attention to detail. 

Head over to Simply Supplements to check this supplement out and the rest of their range. Use my code 14LGF7



Popular Posts